The Jewelry Care Plan provides coverage for normal wear & tear. The Jewelry Care Plan term is for 3 years from the date of purchase of a single jewelry item purchased from any of our online stores.
The Jewelry Care Plan has no deductibles, and provides the following coverage for normal wear & tear:
- Stone Replacement for accidental loss or damage to the stone with a stone of comparable size and quality to the original (this excludes stones larger than 0.05ct.)
- FREE Re-setting of stones weighing 0.05 carat or less
- FREE Re-tipping of prongs & settings that need repair
- FREE Shank Repair
- FREE Repair of Earring Posts
- FREE Chain Untangling
- FREE Jewelry Cleaning
- FREE Unlimited ring sizing, except for certain mountings which have a sizing limitation
- FREE Restringing of Single Pearl Strands
- FREE Refinishing & Polishing
- FREE Clasp & Chain Repair
- FREE Jewelry Inspection
- FREE Lifetime Trade-up Policy:
- You may trade up your original single item purchased from any of our online stores. The final price paid will be applied towards the purchase of a new single item of jewelry. The purchase price of the new item of jewelry must be 50% more than the final price paid on the original item. Trade-ins are one piece for one piece. For example: original purchase price = $3,000, trade-in purchase price = $5,000, your net due = $2,000.
Jewelry Care Plan does not cover loss of a stone or loss of jewelry due to:
- Vandalism, Burglary, Fire, Flood
- Acts of God
- Damage to jewelry or stone due to willful abuse or misuse
- Jewelry that has been altered or repaired by a party other than our online and physical stores
- Cancellations and Refunds
The purchaser may cancel the Jewelry Care Plan at any time during the term. Provided that the plan was not used, a full refund or credit of the Jewelry Care Plan cost will be given if the cancellation is made within 30 days of the date of purchase. If the Jewelry Care Plan is canceled after 30 days, we will refund or credit a prorated portion of the cost of the Jewelry Care Plan, based on the time remaining in the term.
The Jewelry Care Plan is not transferable or renewable.
When your jewelry needs service, present the purchased jewelry along with the Jewelry Care Plan receipt. The receipt is your proof of purchase.